|The Hut'Village is located in a private area,
next to the Lotto Mons Expo
A Festihut is a cozy wooden cottage equipped with beds or bunk beds and matresses. They also have a lockable door and a window. You can always leave your key at the reception desk for a carefree festival day.
- 1 Festihut = Max 4 persons equipped with (bunk) beds and mattresses
- Dimensions: 3m X 2,5m (7,5m2)
- Lockable door (2 keys) and insulated roof. Minimum 1 window (widow opens)
- Wooden floor at least 10cm above the ground
- 1 rechargeable lantern per hut (to be charged at the reception desk). There is light but no electricity in the Festihut.
- Guests must bring theur own sheets. You better bring your sleeping bag.
- Each Festihut is rented for 3 nights. Hut'Village aperture: Friday at 10am closed Monday at 12am
Price and booking:
260 Eur/hutte* for 3 nights (Max 4 pers)
The price shown for the Festihut do not include entrance to the Festival !
+ deposit of 100 Eur/hut
If all is in order at the end of your stay, this will be returned after a follow-up control of your Festihut.
*Include access to "Hut'Village", use of sanitary facilities (only to be used by people who have booked a Festhut)
|Frequently Asked Questions: